Yeah, crazy bad luck isn't it. The most positive thing I can take out of the forecasts I've seen is that they mention "mostly cloudy and showers" and "70% rain". So while there is almost certain to be rain around, it may not be constant...but then again it might be. And the chances of getting through the whole thing bone dry are pretty remote. So all we can do now is get prepared for it.
2 comments:
Yeah, crazy bad luck isn't it. The most positive thing I can take out of the forecasts I've seen is that they mention "mostly cloudy and showers" and "70% rain". So while there is almost certain to be rain around, it may not be constant...but then again it might be. And the chances of getting through the whole thing bone dry are pretty remote. So all we can do now is get prepared for it.
We're all going to be wet with sweat anyway, aren't we?
Post a Comment