| NAME | TIME |
| Brett | 2:29:00 |
| Greg | 2:42:30 |
| Yoshida K | 2:45 |
| Martin V | 3:00 |
| Steve | 3:00 |
| Jay | 3:05 |
| Mika T | 3:05:35 |
| Chris | 3:08 |
| David | 3:08 |
| Anthony | 3:10 |
| Bob | 3:10 |
| Colin | 3:10 |
| Ingo | 3:10 |
| Stuart | 3:10 |
| Terry | 3:10 |
| Adam B | 3:10:00 |
| Adam Y | 3:15 |
| Rie | 3:15 |
| Matthias | 3:20 |
| Chika | 3:25 |
| Okazaki K | 3:25 |
| Akira | 3:30 |
| Carol | 3:30 |
| Gareth | 3:30 |
| Gary E | 3:30 |
| Jason | 3:30 |
| Keren | 3:30 |
| Paddy | 3:30 |
| Shiba | 3:30 |
| Peter A | 3:30:00 |
| Mika K | 3:34 |
| Tom | 3:35 |
| Gary C | 3:40 |
| Mary | 3:40 |
| Jaynie | 3:45 |
| Katakura | 3:45 |
| Frank | 4:00 |
| Grainne | 4:00 |
| Phil | 4:00 |
| Renald | 4:00 |
| Sally | 4:00 |
| Yuka | 4:00 |
| Chiba | 4:15 |
| Dayan | 4:15 |
| Luke | 5:00 |
| Yumiko | Finish! |
| Gordon | |
| Paul | |
| Philippe | |
| Taeko | |
| Taro | |
| Yasuko |
Saturday, February 10, 2007
Expected Times
...and here it is in order of time:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
uhnn...I will do slower than the expected time but not sure how sloer it will be. I wish I could make it, 3:25 in Tokyo Marathon, which is 1 minute PB (as now my best time is 3:26 in Ohtawara)
I also wonder how faster Rie will run. She wants to make PB and I think she will, meybe 3:15. This is the time she told me she wants to be in.
I added this estimate for Rie based on Chika's comment. Thanks.
Post a Comment